Toyota of Dartmouth
BRAKE SERVICE AND REPAIR
Genuine Toyota brake components are designed specifically for your car and built to the same high standards as your original parts.
From brake pads to calipers, rotors, drums and shoes, Genuine Toyota brake components help provide safety and durability. Schedule a Toyota Brake Inspection, Service or Repair at Toyota of Dartmouth to help keep your vehicle safe.
Why install Genuine Toyota brake pads?
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota
- Toyota tested and approved for proper fit, form, and function
- Ceramic brake pad may help reduce heat, noise, and brake dust, as well as help extend rotor life
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Increased stopping distance
- Excessive brake noise
- Abnormal brake pedal feel
- Pulling or vibration during braking
- Excessive brake dust on wheels
Why is it important?
- Ensures optimal braking performance
- Contributes to proper vehicle control
- Helps maintain vehicle safety
- Maximizes stopping power and improves stopping distance
Need new brake pads?
Schedule your appointment with our Service Center today!
Welcome to Toyota of Dartmouth, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving North Dartmouth.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater North Dartmouth areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.